Nastier Virus or Weaker Immune System?
The Technique Used in Our Office
Top 10 Research Topics in Chiropractic
We are Principled Torque Release Technique Chiropractic office
Torque Release Corrective Care
How is Torque Release Technique different than other chiropractic techniques? A Torque Release
Technique (TRT) adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with
the perfect amount of force, whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a
position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate
a cavitation response. Practice members enjoy the specific adjustment without the force, cracking,
and popping sound of manual adjustments. Discover why Torque Release Technique was:
Featured on the Health Discovery Channel
Published in the world’s most prestigious scientific journals such as Nature and Molecular Psychiatry
Featured as the front piece on Psychology Today
Chiropractic has never had a scientific model that represents subluxation-centered chiropractic—a model
that explained the subluxation for the true role it plays. With chiropractic having entered its second
century, it is essential that a truly up-to-date, functional, scientific, neurological-based model lead the
forefront and transform healthcare.
There have been endless definitions of the subluxation. Many pioneers have attempted to develop
techniques to diagnose, locate, and correct subluxations. Although much greatness has come, chiropractic
has been left with mechanistic and/or linear protocols that have stood in the way of chiropractic's
TRT | The Integrator™
Out of the first state-of-well-being/addiction population research study in chiropractic history comes the Integrator™.
Out of the largest human population research study in chiropractic history comes the Integrator™.
The Integrator™ is the only chiropractic adjusting instrument that was developed out of randomized clinical trial, blinded and with placebo control. The study was designed by Robert Duncan, Ph. D., biostatistician, at the University of Miami School of Medicine, together with the Holder Research Institute and founded in part by a grant from the Florida Chiropractic Society. Years of development, testing. and design went into creating an instrument that would deliver that third dimensional dynamic that adjusting by hand embraced but that no other instrument in chiropractic delivered—"TORQUE" and "RECOIL."
THE INTEGRATOR™ reproduces the entire thrust and movement components of TOGGLE RECOIL, the classic Chiropractic Method of adjusting by hand at a speed of 1/10,000th of a second. No instrument in chiropractic history has been able to reproduce what the hands were intended to do! Many other features are built into the Integrator™ however the precocking/tip-sensitive automatic release mechanism makes the Integrator™ the first and only chiropractic adjusting instrument capable of totally true inter-professional reproducibility. This instrument, also known as the Torque Adjustor™ is unlike other handheld instruments. The Integrator™ has true force adjustment as well as the choice of three tip sizes, shapes, and density characteristics to allow the chiropractor the greatest outcome in correcting almost any subluxation that can present itself.
The Integrator™ automatically discharges when a predetermined contact pressure is reached, allowing for true inter-professional reproducibility, and signaling the chiropractor that a specific adjustment has been delivered. The Integrator™ is the only handheld instrument with adjustable left and right "TORQUE" capability as well as "RECOIL" and true adjustment of force, and unlike most other instruments available, is legally marketed in the U.S. Few have FDA approval!
The attributes that make an Integrator™ adjustment something special and powerful are:
1) PRECISE: When using an Integrator™ you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
2) SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator™ have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. This is a breakthrough from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
3) GENTLE: An Integrator™ adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force, whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
4) FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
5) RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator™ is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
6) TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator™ maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7) EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator™ adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8) RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator™ delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9) CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator™ are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
10) RECOGNIZED: The Integrator™ holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation—only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.